Sunday, July 2, 2023

About Me!

 Hello all!

My name is Madeleine Bouchard, but I go by Maddie. I am currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science majoring in Chemistry at Oregon State University. I am currently a senior and will hopefully be graduating next spring! Afterwards I will be pursuing my Masters in teaching here as well. In my free time in the fall, I march alongside the Oregon State Marching Band as one of the captains of the Oregon State Marching Band Color Guard, or flag team as some may know. In my free time in the other times of the year, I practice this activity and I work. During the school year I work on campus as a General Chemistry Teaching Assistant, and I run a lab full of General Chemistry students! With my degree, I hope to one day be a high school chemistry and science teacher.  

Oregon State University Color Guard



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visual Communication Online

       Originally defined by Ferdinand de Saussure, social semiotics investigates human signifying practices in unique cultural and social ...